Solve the mystery of how electricity works to power your home using an enlightening video lesson. An installment of the Crash Course physics series begins by describing how electricity reaches your home. The instruction includes an overview of electric generators and transformers.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Incorporate examples from the video in a lesson presentation
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- Diagrams provide an important reference for new vocabulary
- Provides an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking