Are you ready to take your learners on a time travel exploration? The short video segment uncovers the nuances of time travel and the scientific theories behind this sometimes misunderstood activity. Learners conclude with a discussion on space exploration associated with time travel.
- Have the class build a model of a time capsule to mimic space travel
- Instruct the class to research space travel and the advances made during the past 30 years
- Make certain all learners understand these concepts before moving to the next lesson in this series
- Segment relates time travel to space exploration for easier understanding
- Short segment allows time to expand on the concepts presented