This How To Spot A Misleading Graph video also includes:
A source that includes a graph may not always be the best reliable. A short resource highlights how graphs and charts can be misleading. Learners view actual graphs and note the way the graph is distorted to make a point.
8 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have class members look for examples of misleading graphs in newspapers, magazines, news, and on the Internet to demonstrate that they can find them many places
- Get groups to use data and graphs to support an argument
- The class should be familiar with reading and creating graphs of data
- Includes questions users can save if they sign up for a free account
- Stretches across curriculum areas