This How to Think About Gravity video also includes:
What goes up must come down, but there is more to the phenomenon than meets the eye! As it turns out, any two objects attract to each other. The formula for Newton's law of universal gravitation is introduced in the explanation. A touch of humor in this video makes it entertaining to most middle schoolers, so consider showing it in your earth science, astronomy, or physical science class.
- Entertaining to watch
- Thoroughly introduces the concept of universal gravitation
- Links to related resource in Dig Deeper
- Comprehension questions included
- Does not mention Newton's law of universal gravitation
- Does not show how to solve gravity problems