How to Train a Brain
The influence of Ivan Pavlov, B.F. Skinner, and John B. Watson are examined in Lecture 11 in a 13-part Crash Course on psychology. Pavlov's Behaviorism School of psychology, associative learning, conditioning, and reinforcement are all explored in this lecture. As an aside, the narrator debunks many of the myths surrounding B.F. Skinner's experiments.
- The video can be used as part of a semester or year-long psychology course to introduce each unit of study
- The video concludes with a recap of the key points covered in the lecture
- Animated illustrations clarify points made in the lecture
- Preview the video with captions turned on to determine whether or not to use them with your class
- The rapid pace of the lecture may overwhelm some class members
Included Materials - Join to Access