This How We Make Memories video also includes:
The final lecture in a 13-part Crash Course in psychology examines memory, the "chain that connects our past to our present." How the brain works and how we access short-term, long-term memory, and working memory, as well as remembering through recall, recognition, and relearning come under scrutiny.
- The video ends with a recap of concepts covered in the session
- The videos are designed as a semester or year-long class and could be used to introduce individual units of study
- Viewers are encouraged to respond to the video on the site
- The rapid pace and complex nature of the lecture may overwhelm some viewers
- Each video builds on concepts presented in previous sessions; therefore, they should be viewed in order
- Preview the video with captions on to determine if the commentary is appropriate to your classroom