Were the pyramids really built using slave labor? New research offers another possibility. In Egypt, many mysteries surround these monuments, and a constructive video (part of a larger series) attempts to answer some. It discusses where the materials came from, who built them, possible methodology, and more.
- Discuss the cultural and scientific damage caused by climbing the pyramids and the laws surrounding the topic
- Explore the pyramids built on other continents
- Content ends at the 5:20 mark
- Offers closed captioning in four languages for ease of note taking
- Connects science, math, history, and geography
- Works well in traditional or flipped classrooms