This Human Body Series - The Five Senses activity & project also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Get your class up and moving with these engaging hands-on-activities that target their five senses. Children explore four different work stations that require them to look, smell, hear, touch, and taste as they record their responses onto a worksheet.
- Before starting the activities, read aloud an engaging short story about the five senses
- Make sure wee ones have an anchor chart that illustrates the five senses for reference
- A variety of materials are required for this activity, so be sure to plan ahead
- Engaging tactile activities