Explore how our chromosomes work to define human attributes. A complete unit presentation includes topics such as genetic disorders, blood typing, and Punnet squares. Learners answer questions throughout the presentation to apply the concepts and understand their relevance to our world.
- Use fill-in-the blank slides as exit cards to check for understanding
- Incorporate as lesson presentations throughout an entire unit on human genetics
- Requires Internet access to open the Google slide document; it does not allow documents to be saved
- Uses diagrams and real-life images to explain concepts
- Highlights key vocabulary with formatting