This Hydrodynamic Levitation! video also includes:
Can you balance a ball in a vertical stream of water without using the Bernoulli Principle? The video shows how to achieve this with multiple balls and even discs. It describes how the ball remains stable even when off to one side of the water.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Make your own hydrodynamic levitation machine
- Discuss why this is not an example of the Magnus or Coanda effect
- Relies on prior knowledge of force diagrams and the Bernoulli Principle
- Includes subtitles in 11 languages for English learners
- Presenter's excitement shines through in the video