This Hydrogen Combustion video also includes:
Burn through a 46-second video to learn about hydrogen combustion. Viewers first learn the definition of a hydrocarbon in the video, and then discover that the products of combustion are water and carbon dioxide.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use the video to introduce hydrocarbons and combustion
- Video assumes that viewers know how to interpret a mass spectrum diagram
- Hydrocarbon quiz video requires knowledge of balancing chemical equations
- Short, concise explanation holds viewers' attention
- Video does not provide any examples of hydrocarbons, such as methane, propane, etc.