What are some other ways to power vehicles? Meet chemical engineer, Rosalind, as she explains her research of hydrogen fuel cells and how to use them in vehicles. She also explains why using alternative fuels is important to the world.
3 Views 1 Download NGSS: Adaptable
- Use the STEM video as part of a unit on alternative energy sources
- Research how scientists use hydrogen to create electricity to power electric motors
- It would benefit pupils if they understand the properties of gas; this would make it easier to comprehend why it is difficult to store hydrogen in a car
- Discusses the future of research in renewable energy
- Can be used as career awareness
- The closed captioning does not accurately translate the audio