Enthusiastic readers report on a book detailing what it's about and their favorite part with a picture-based writing template. A nonfiction version takes a step further to highlight what the pupil learned, and a fiction version showcases the story's main character.
- Assign pages on a regular basis to encourage reading
- Give pupils the choice to report on either fiction or a nonfiction story
- Bind and display finished pages next to the book for learners to browse when time permits
- Different sets of copies are required depending on which type of text pupils read
- The worksheet is the seventh of nine in a series of activities
- Space to draw and color is large and sectioned from written information
- Dotted lines are provided to support early writers