How well do your pupils know their /i/ sounds? Require practice with this worksheet. Learners cut out eight images and paste them in the boxes labeled for short /i/ sounds and long /i/ sounds. There are four words that begin with each sound.
69 Views 57 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Make sure your pupils say each word out loud to practice the different sounds and to determine which is long and which is short
- Invite pupils to color the images after they have pasted them in the correct boxes
- Note that one of the words is indian, and the image is of an American Indian
- Includes high-quality images
- Requires learners to differentiate between long and short vowel sounds