On the days leading up to summer, use a booklet of practice skill sheets in the classroom. Beginner pupils should be able to master the skills they've learned in math and reading before they head home for the summer, like counting to 30, filling in missing letters and numbers, using adjectives to describe ice cream, adding single digit numbers, and writing about their favorites.
- Use at the end of the school year to review concepts and keep class members busy before summer
- Choose the sheets you want to use rather than printing them all off to make a booklet
- The line in the middle of each page is intended for folding or cutting the pages to make a book
- best used with younger beginner learners
- Great for individuals to practice a variety of math and reading skills
- Makes practicing the skills fun