This Ideasthesia: How Do Ideas Feel? video also includes:
When our senses provide data to the brain, does the brain translate those senses simultaneously or only after they are transmitted? Ponder this interesting inquiry with another fantastic TED video, and consider whether our cross-sensory experiences are acquired through cultural exposure, or if some associations are actually inborn.
- Consider referencing this video during a discussion of how we conceptualize art or when studying the idea of metaphor
- The scientific and philosophical concepts presented in this video may be better suited for more advanced learners
- Check out the Dig Deeper section of the page for additional resources to explore before presenting this video to your students
- Interesting subject explained through excellent graphics and animations
- Option to flip the video and design your own assessment and additional resources through the website
- The speaker moves quickly through the video