This Identification of Quadratic Models: UFO Launch interactive also includes:
Build conceptual understanding of graphs of quadratic functions with an out-of-this-world resource. An interactive lesson allows learners to manipulate a graph that models the launch of a UFO. The lesson focuses on the key features of the graph including both the apex and roots.
- Assign the interactive as a lesson to monitor pupil progress and results
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access resources
- Expects an understanding of graphs of quadratic functions and their key features
- Uses images to connect the graph to real-life situations
- Includes challenge questions to check for understanding