This Identify Line Types: Identify Types of Lines interactive also includes:
If lines aren't parallel or perpendicular, then what are they? An interactive lets users rotate a line to change its orientation with respect to another line. It then indicates whether the lines are parallel, perpendicular, or intersecting.
3 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have the class discuss the last challenge question in groups
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- Learners should be aware of parallel and perpendicular lines
- Color coding makes angles easy to identify
- Tutorial includes an embedded YouTube video that describes the concept