Investigate the impact and function of adverbs with a grammar learning exercise. Kids look for the adverbs and adverbial phrases in 15 sentences, and then underline the verbs that the adverb modifies.
1 Collection 54 Views 51 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Assign for homework or as a grammar quiz in class
- Have kids create and deconstruct their own sentences with adverbs and adverbial phrases
- Put learners in groups or pairs to complete the grammar exercises
- Some of the worksheet is in color, but should print out fine in black-and-white
- Straightforward and simple instructions