This If This, Then That: Color interactive also includes:
The dress color debate of 2015 taught the importance of understanding how we see light. Scholars view a shirt under two different colored lights and then must predict what color the shirt will appear under a third light. They apply color addition and subtraction and an understanding of absorption and reflection.
- Work the apprentice level in class as a demonstration
- Relies on prior knowledge of color/light absorption, specifically red/blue/green and magenta/yellow/cyan
- Interactive works on any device with Internet, including cell phones, tablets, and computers
- Includes a Help Me! section explaining how to solve each problem and what to consider in future questions
- Provides immediate feedback and extra practice only on the questions that give pupils trouble
- Integrates science and art topics