This Impact of Cultural Revolution lesson plan also includes:
What is the role of primary and secondary sources in the study of history? How reliable are these different sources? As part of a study of the Chinese Cultural Revolution, class members examine a variety of resources and evaluate their accuracy.
- Include the resource in a study of the Chinese Cultural Revolution of 1966-1976
- Translate the video clip of Ji Xianlin by tapping the tab at the top of the page
- Instructors must create their own assessments to form tiered groups
- Student responses are written in Chinese
- The 14-page packet includes the model lesson, tiered activities, and models of student work
- The link to the reading materials does not work; however, the book is available online