This Impacting the Risk of Falling: How Do Accelerometers Work? lesson plan also includes:
Young engineers consider how to apply accelerometers and sensors to help prevent falls in elderly people. They consider forces of motion and gravity as part of the engineering design process.
5 Views 1 Download NGSS: Designed
- Invite a doctor to give a presentation on the topic
- Learners should be familiar with Newton's laws of motion
- Activity requires devices that can download the SparkVue app
- Provides a rubric for the activity
- Includes very detailed lesson instructions