This In Search of Life activities & project also includes:
Explore the habitats around you with an activity that takes kids out of the classroom to learn about the local variety of habitats and the living things that call them home. In small groups, scholars investigate their surroundings, survey the living things they observe, and record their findings using a graphic organizer.
- Display the activity's focus questions to guide pupils in the learning process
- Ask for parent or guardian volunteers to supervise small groups around the campus
- Perform applicable statistical computations such as mean, median, mode, and range
- The resource is the fourth in a series of 12 activities that examines integrated pest management
- The activity gets pupils out of their seat and outside
- The graphic organizer has space to write or draw for younger learners