Earth naturally creates carbon dioxide, so how do we know the atmospheric increase is related to humans? The fourth video in a seven-part series explains the evidence that points to humans as a reason for this increase. The factors that affect climate change include increasing emissions, decreasing trees and other habitats to naturally clean the air, and landfill decay.
- Graph the increase in emissions by country and overall in the world
- Do a visual demonstration of one of the examples in the video; fill a sink with water faster than it can drain and ask what will happen if you continue to add water at this rate
- Assumes prior knowledge of greenhouse gases and the carbon cycle
- Includes many graphs supporting the facts
- Mentions the scientists who contributed to the research