This Inferences Worksheet 10 worksheet also includes:
After reading some of your learners' work and analyzing their literary analyses, you might infer that they need some practice with making inferences! Assign this exercise to support your pupils. They read four passages and make inferences about each, providing textual support for all of their inferences.
- Assign this exercise for homework or break it up by assigning half as in-class practice with teacher support and half at at-home individual practice
- Model for your class how you would go about making inferences and finding evidence, perhaps by marking the text
- This is the last in a series of worksheets that focus on making inferences
- The answer key, which is a webpage that prints out reasonably well if you desire a hard copy, shows the answers underneath each question rather than next to each question
- Require learners to both make inferences and back up their thoughts with actual textual evidence
- Comes with an answer key that includes suggested answers and explanations