This Infinite Limit Type: Evaluating Limits of Rational Functions interactive also includes:
Rational functions become less mysterious when you know about limits. Individuals use an interactive to move a rational function on a coordinate plane and to investigate function values for certain x-values. They see how the limit changes based on changes to the graph.
- Apply the last challenge question as a journal entry prompt
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the resource
- Pupils should have familiarity with rational functions
- Tutorial includes links to videos explaining the concept
- Provides immediate feedback for responses