After scientists collect insects, what do they do with them? The final Brain Scoop video wraps up an adventure to a field to collect insects. It details how they sort, study, and pin insects for future study. An Insect playlist allows for continued learning about this fascinating topic.
- Look at the graphs of a few species curves
- Research the endangered insects in your area
- Relies on prior knowledge of insect anatomy, insect reproduction, and the first two videos in the series
- Offers closed captioning in five languages for ELLs
- Works well in both traditional or flipped classes