This Insults by Shakespeare video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Draw your class into Shakespeare's world with very old-school smack talk. Through these creative curses, Shakespeare efficiently sets the mood and develops relationships between characters. The narrator breaks down several examples from Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet as she stresses the power of words in literature and life. Make sure to take a look at the included additional materials.
- This topic paired with cartoon animation is likely to engage most class members in Shakespearean language
- The video describes the meaning of each insult
- Flip the lesson to add your own spin to the video
- The additional resources included with this video are not particularly extensive
- While fun, a video about insults could be a bit more wild