How can you best teach your class to gauge distance when several other key factors are already in place? Pupils learn to use integrals to determine distance from a problem that includes multiple other key points of information. Learners end the unit by discussing common activities and how integrals help solve important questions when they need quick answers.
- Provide additional problems for pupils to complete as part of an in-class assignment
- Hold a contest at the end of this unit to gauge understanding of the materials and offer a prize for the winner
- Ensure each person has their own calculator to complete all problems in the segment
- The speaker in this segment explains complex concepts with simple language and allows students to fully understand physics principles
- The video uses language that is easy to understand and explains the concepts in a manner that allows the teacher to pause the video as needed when something requires further explanation