This Interactive Student Notebook for Middle School ELA presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Encourage creative, independent, and reflective thinking and writing throughout the school year by having your class members keep Interactive Student Notebooks (ISN). Here you'll find a presentation designed to introduce students to the purpose and structure of this type of notebook, including guidelines on how to organize notes and samples of ISN assignments.
- Use presentation as a model for your own, and include only the features that you feel best suit your class and curriculum
- Keep a master Interactive Student Notebook that class members can refer to throughout the year for assignments they may have missed
- In order to save the presentation, you must have a SlidShare account
- This type of notebook and the typical assignments included are specific to a particular publisher; find other related assignments using a simple online search for "Interactive Student Notebook"
- Uses graphics and illustrations to explain major features of the notebook, such as the difference between what is included on the left and right sides of a page
- Includes examples of different types of ISN activities, such as designing advertisements, illustrated outlines, and sensory figures
- Presentation cannot be edited