Cross-country skiers are some of the most disciplined athletes in the world. Young scholars learn about the biology of endurance in an interesting video lesson that highlights athletes of current and past Olympics.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After watching the video, have pupils describe the results of a VO2 test
- Create a definition of endurance as a class
- If assigning the video for independent viewing, individuals require Internet access
- Consults experts throughout the video lesson
- Uses an interesting real-life situation to teach a science concept