They may be small, but they are mighty—celebrate today's youth on International Youth Day! Learn all about the special holiday with a brief, informative video that details the origin of the holiday and how it is celebrated around the world.
- As a class, brainstorm ideas about how they can make a difference in the world
- Conduct a grand conversation about the issues that affect their generation on a global scale
- Direct viewers' attention to the question asked at the end of the video, have them answer the question on a classroom blog
- International Youth Day is August 12
- Related resources can be found to the right side of the video player
- Other holiday videos are provided at the bottom of the webpage
- LInks make downloading, sharing, and assigning quick and easy