This Interpreting an Investigation of Plant Hormones lesson plan also includes:
How important is the tip of a new shoot on a growing plant? Individuals learn about the results of experiments on shoot tips and must interpret them. They apply previous learning and connect complex ideas through advanced analysis.
13 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Try some of the scenarios in class if possible
- Discuss the first two together, the next two assign for small groups, and the final for homework
- Relies on prior knowledge of plant growth, plant hormones, and cell division
- Highlights vocabulary throughout the student worksheet
- Requires higher-order thinking skills