This Interstate Commerce and the Constitution video also includes:
Who had power over trade in the early days of the United States? Who has power now? Viewers investigate the Commerce Clause of the United States Constitution. Using an AP Exam review video, learners examine issues surrounding authority over interstate commerce and trade in the newly formed United States.
- Break pupils into individual states and have them trade with one another following the Interstate Commerce portion of the United States Constitution
- Create a set of questions for students to answer while watching the video or after it is over
- Ensure all scholars can view and hear the video
- Use the video as a preview or review of the Commerce Clause
- Audio and visual learners benefit from the video representation