This Into The Woods: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
Fans of musical theater may know the title tune of Into the Woods well, but do they know what the show is all about? A study guide provides information about the classic musical, including details about the characters and a summary of the plot. Thematic discussion questions and writing activities introduce key aspects of play, and a learning plan gives suggestions for implementing the lesson components in the classroom.
- Read the original fairy tales that feature the characters highlighted in the play
- Turn the wishes writing prompt into a visual essay or poster
- Complete learning plan designed for grades 7-12
- Suggests a variety of activities to support different learning styles
- Aligns with Sunshine State Standards for English and the arts
- Missing time frames to accompany suggested activities