Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
This Intro ESL Lesson (Ages 3-7) lesson plan also includes:
If you are working on colors, printing names, introductions, and other projects in the first few weeks of school, use a series of activities designed for English language learners. It includes cute ways to wish your little ones hello and goodbye, and to teach them each other's names.
185 Views 147 Downloads
- Use in the first week of school, or at the beginning of a new class period
- Split the activities into stations and rotate learners through in small groups
- Incorporate the songs into your daily routine
- Designed for English learners, but helpful for kids in mainstream classes as well
- Comes with all auxiliary parts of the lesson, which are available on the publisher's website.
- Provides a variety of activities that you could use in one day or over the course of a school year
Start Your Free Trial
Save time and discover engaging curriculum for your classroom. Reviewed and rated by trusted, credentialed teachers.Try It Free