Mr. Clifford briefly introduces the concept of monetary policy, highlighting primary features such as why using money is more valuable than a barter system and the three primary functions of money, as well as banking, the money market, and the three ways the United States Federal Reserve controls the money supply.
- Offer this series of videos to your students as an extra study aid or flipped classroom resource, so students can view the video at their own pace and come to class with any questions they might have
- Queue video to skip third party advertisement
- This is a very quick introduction to a series of eight videos on monetary policy, and the presenter does not go into detail about any of the concepts in this video
- Mentions several of the primary focus terms to identify during a study of monetary policy
- Emphasizes the importance of understanding interest rates
- Speaker moves very quickly through material