This Intro - Resource Markets video also includes:
What happens in a market when the people who are demanding are not consumers, but businesses? Here is a brief video in which an economics instructor introduces his unit on the resource market, explaining how individuals supply resources and comparing the resource market to a product market.
- Use as a model for how you will personally introduce this unit in your economics class
- Post the video to a class website for learners to review before a final assessment
- Queue video to skip initial third-party advertisement
- Highlights key graph necessary to know for advanced placement examination
- Very brief introduction with little substantial content, so best used in conjunction with follow-up videos