Finding trigonometric ratios is relatively easy; you just have to know where to look. The first installment of a 16-part video playlist shows how to find the sine, cosine, and tangent values for a given angle. It shows how to find the values from a table and by using a calculator.
- Provide some exercise problems for the class to complete
- Note that the video refers to 0 as naught
- Calculator shown in the resource is a scientific calculator; be sure learners can find trig values on their own calculators
- Clear step-by-step explanations make it easy for students of all levels to understand
- Does not teach what trigonometric ratios mean