Oranges and bananas, what do they have in common and how are they different? Have an interactive, virtual grand discussion with narrator, Carrie Carter, who explains what it means to compare and contrast. Viewers also discover how to use a Venn diagram to compare and contrast two objects.
- Design and copy a Venn digram learners can use with the exercise presented in the video
- Assign the video as a reading center, or leave with a substitute teacher
- The fully developed lesson that can be viewed by students familiar with video controls on the computer
- Scholars need paper or a journal to jot down responses to the video's questions
- The narrator creates a focus pointer using her mouse to hover over phrases as she reads
- Instructions are thoroughly explained
- Some pupils may find the narrator's pace to be rather slow and may lose focus