This Introduction to Crash Course Navigating Digital Information #1 video also includes:
Not everything on the Internet is accurate, so how can people learn to steer clear of false or misleading information? With part one of the Crash Course Navigating Digital Information series, scholars learn why it's important to use discernment to find reliable information online. Pupils also discover the far-reaching effects of media disinformation.
- Have small groups discuss the consequences of accessing unreliable information
- Ask partners to share strategies for fact-checking and assessing websites
- Requires speakers and projection
- Helpful text and graphics reinforce spoken content
- Uses humor to provide engaging narration