Get to the know the importance of the three R's of poetry (rhyme, repetition, and rhythm) with this video created to accompany your poetry instruction for a middle school audience. With detailed information, examples, and digital highlighting, your pupils will gain insight to the basics of writing poems.
- Create a flipped classroom assignment by giving the link to scholars to watch before coming to class the day the information will be applied
- Share this video with fellow English language arts teachers or poetry enthusiasts
- Design an anchor chart showcasing the three R's referenced in the video
- Although this video is designed for middle schoolers, the content and examples are appropriate for most levels
- The narrator speaks clearly and slow enough for viewers to easily take notes
- Slides are descriptive and address the topic thoroughly