This Introduction to Polynomials video also includes:
Monomials, binomials, and trinomials—what comes next? An informative videos cover the basic requirements of a polynomial. Six problem videos cover writing polynomials in descending order, identifying degrees and terminology, evaluating polynomial expressions for specific values, and distinguishing between solutions, zeros, and x-intercepts.
- Different videos cover different concepts related to polynomials; use the videos that best fit curriculum needs
- Be sure learners are familiar with function notation, as it is used in the videos
- Note that some of the videos are repetitive
- Videos include transcripts
- Contains enough examples to clearly understand definitions and concepts
- Explanations are sometimes not smooth and include false starts and clarifications