This Introduction to Systems of Equations - Concept video also includes:
X marks the spot—or the solution. A concept video introduces a systems of equations that pupils can expect in a math career to demonstrate real-world application. It then discusses different ways of solving systems along with the graphical representation of the solution.
- Have class members watch the video as an introduction to a unit on systems of equations
- Encourage pupils to come up with scenarios that would use a system of equations to solve
- Some pupils may have difficulty in graphing the equations
- Includes audio transcripts of the videos
- Provides a few examples dealing with systems of linear equations