This Introduction to the War in the Pacific with Historian Richard Frank instructional video also includes:
Learn what it was like for World War II solders fighting in the Pacific. An informative video gives learners a quick introduction to the topic including causes and impacts of the war. This includes previous Japanese conflicts, Japanese issues with China, and the ending of the war with the Atomic bomb.
- Use the video as an introduction to the topic of the war in the Pacific
- Follow up the video with a class discussion to assess prior knowledge of the war
- The video is short and only provides a basic summary, so it would best to use as an introduction to the topic
- Provides a good introduction to begin discussing the war in the Pacific
- It gives a background on previous Japanese military endeavors