This Investigating Anti-Microbial Action lesson plan also includes:
Join the fight against bacteria. An open investigation shows pupils different aspects of antimicrobial substances, such as disinfectants, deodorants, or plant oils. They design and conduct their own experiments on the effectiveness of these substances.
- Have groups present their findings using posters
- Experiment requires a variety of equipment and materials
- Scholars should have experience creating their own hypotheses and experimental procedures
- Includes links and references for further information
- Provides some teaching notes for the instructor