Torque--a teachable moment? Here's a lesson plan on torque (or moment) and variables that include size, reinforcement, structural bracing, and material that affect torque.
8 Views 9 Downloads
- Invite an engineer to discuss torque
- Be sure to use the activity associated with the lesson
- Lesson builds on knowledge from previous lessons; learners need to have understanding of forces and loads
- The fifth installment of a six-part series
- Teacher guide includes detailed information in lesson background section
- Does not contain worksheets or handouts