Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Torque--a teachable moment? Here's a lesson on torque (or moment) and variables that include size, reinforcement, structural bracing, and material that affect torque.
8 Views 7 Downloads
- Invite an engineer to discuss torque
- Be sure to use the activity associated with the lesson
- Lesson builds on knowledge from previous lessons; learners need to have understanding of forces and loads
- The fifth installment of a six-part series
- Teacher guide includes detailed information in lesson background section
- Does not contain worksheets or handouts