This Ionization Energy, Electron Affinity video also includes:
What do dipoles say in passing? Have you got a moment? Videos begin with ionization energy, then move on to covalent bonds, polar-covalent bonds, and ionic bonds. After a discussion of dipole moments, a video quiz reviews the material. It is the fifth in a series of 15 chemistry videos.
- Challenge students to create a more interesting way to teach this concept to someone else
- Remember anyone can comment on YouTube videos
- Second video is partially correct, but is misleading when explaining the deviation of water flow
- Lesson type works well in a traditional or flipped classroom
- Videos are not engaging or entirely scientifically correct