This Is Math Discovered or Invented? instructional video also includes:
Did mankind invent mathematical concepts, or is math the native language of the universe itself? Discover the beliefs of famous philosophers such as Plato and Euclid with regard to the place of numbers in nature, and take a brief look at the history of mathematics from a new perspective.
- Have learners choose one of the many mathematicians or scientists mentioned in the video to research further and explain how their perception of math in the universe is connected to their work in the field
- Video is primarily based on theoretical concepts
- Provides wide overview of famous mathematicians and their positions on this concept
- Engaging graphics and animations
- The speaker moves very quickly through some complicated concepts. Consider pausing the video throughout to explain, discuss, and clarify any misunderstandings