Raising the global temperature by two degrees may not seem like much, but the impact this would have on the planet is amazing. Follow along with this short video as it examines how even a small change to a system can turn its regular, predictable behavior into total chaos.
- View this video as a supplement to an earth science unit on global warming
- After viewing this video, have your class research the potential impacts of global warming
- Flip your classroom by assigning this video and assessment as homework
- Engaging animations and visual models support the concepts presented
- Teachers have the ability to create their own customized lessons based on the video
- Accompanying the video is a short assessment with five multiple choice and three free-response questions